Hi All. Well today Holly got her first pair of proper shoes from Clarks. As she is now officially 'Cruising' and it's getting cold out there we decided it's time for her to have proper shoes. We got her feet measured and she was a size 4 and a half, which is quite big for a little girl, but mind you I have HUGE feet so I guess she was never going to be that small. We chose a lovely pair of bright pink ones which are specially for cruising. They should last 6-8 weeks, which isn't that long really! They took her photo and I have it in a little frame to keep. So here she is wearing them.....
So what have we been up to? Well on Monday we had Kory and Julie over for lunch then we went a big walk round Cove which was nice. Tuesday was Baby Group, then on Wednesday we went with Angela and Matthew to visit our friend's Lesley and Liam in their big new house, which was gorgeous!
Ian has been on holiday since Thursday, so in the morning he and Holly went in to town birthday present shopping (his favourite!) whilst I went to do some training for work. After that I went back in to town and we met Granny Forbes for lunch who was through for the day, so it was lovely to see her. Last night I got a treat and had my hair cut, which is nice (and not too short, Dad!) Today we got the shoes then went for a wander round a local garden centre and for a nice cup of tea!!
Here is Holly giving Fimbo (a Fimble if you didn't know?!) a big cuddle on the telly, cute!!
Well that's it for now, I will update you over the weekend especially as it's my birthday (21 again!)
Bye for now,
Hannah X
-




2 comments:
Hi Holly, I love the shoes, just the job for going cruising! I dont think it will be long till your walking and then it will be a pair of shoes a month. Great joy! lots of love
Doesn't Holly look the 'Bees Knees'in her brand new shoes! What a cutie xxx
Post a Comment