Hi All. Just thought I would update you on our weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday and I was very lucky and spoilt rotten so thanks for all the lovely cards and presents. The best thing was getting a card that said 'Mummy' on it from Holly, I know I'm sad!! Here is a photo of me and Holly....
We just had a lazy morning then Angela and Matthew popped round at lunchtime. After lunch we went out to Banchory to the Falls of Feugh, which is a lovely waterfall. Here are some photos....
It was absolutely beautiful there and we stood watching the poor fish trying to jump up stream for ages. Holly just had on her confused face, as she always does when we do something different! After that we went to the wee coffee shop place and I had the biggest bit of sponge cake you have ever seen, it was YUMMY!
On Saturday night we had a nice quiet night in front of the telly with a Dominos Pizza, my favourite!!
Yesterday we were just around the house trying to tidy up a bit (which is always a waste of time as 2 minutes later Holly has destroyed the place again!) Later on in the afternoon we went to see Sarah and hear about the wedding she was at over the weekend.
So that's it for now,
Hannah X
-





No comments:
Post a Comment