Hello Everyone, 2 updates in a day! Well we just wanted to share our surprising news with you all that we are expecting another baby. We had our 12 week scan today and all was OK so it's time to let you all know. The baby is due on the 24th April 2006 although may come earlier if I have a C-Section as I have been advised, but we will decide that nearer the time. So here is the little baby....
We are very relieved that everything was OK and exicted (if not VERY scared) about having another baby. Yes we know we are mad before you all say it!
I have been feeling OK this time round, just a bit sick and very tired, but Holly's early morning starts may have a lot to do with that. The lack of blog updates has been because I have been so shattered at nights, but hopefully that will improve.
We have our 20 week scan on the 5th December, which isn't that far off really.
So that's it, I'm sure you are all a little surprised by this, we sure were at first!!
Love, Hannah, Ian and Holly XXX
-


1 comment:
Fantastic!! Looks just like Holly did at that stage! Congrats - looking forward to April 2006.
xxx
Post a Comment