Wednesday, June 01, 2005

More shopping!

Hello Everyone, just a quick update which I am doing as I know Granny Forbes should be looking at the site later (she has found internet access!) so want to have an up-to-date photo to help ease her Holly withdrawl symptoms!

We have been busy as usual, on Monday we went to see Julie and Kory for lunch and yesterday we went to Baby Group where we had lunch again! So lots of lunches this week!

Today Holly and I went in to town shopping (again!), Holly got a new toy which she is playing with below. She also got some new clothes in the sale, lovely Osh Kosh stuff. I got a Mother & Baby magazine, so basically our shopping was all Holly related! It has been such a miserable day today, I got soaked walking round town, of course Holly was nice and dry!

So that's it for now, I'm sure Ian will be along later to enlighten all you confused readers as to who Holly looks like in yesterday's photo!

Hannah X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buona Sera! Just spent 15 mins looking through the blog to catch up. So glad you put up a new picture for us today, Holly looks like she's thriving and you look great too. Having a great time, although the weather was awful yesterday, blowing a right gale, it was just like being in Lossie! Dad wants to hire a boat tomorrow but I am not going to let him, so he says he is going to leave me. If I'd known that's all it took ...! Love to all, and a big big kiss to Holly. Dad says a big big hug for Rosie too.

Anonymous said...

More Pictures of Rosie Please

A Fan
xxx