Hello All, hope everyone is fine. So some more Holly photos for you all, above is one of her yesterday when she had just woken up after her nap, she gives me the BIGGEST smiles when she wakes up, so tried I to capture one.
Well as usual we have been keeping ourselves busy, yesterday we had Julie and Kory down for lunch then we went to a 'Baby Safety' course to teach me all about keeping Holly safe! It was really interesting but a bit frightening hearing about all the things that can happen to kids, I would love to just wrap her up in cotton wool but know I can't, so will have to get used to accidents!
Today was Baby Group or 'Ladies with Babies' as one of the Mums calls it! Here is a couple of photos of Holly with Matthew and Keira (Niamh wasn't there and Liam missed the photocall!)
Well that's it for now, Mum and Dad are back tomorrow so our last day with Rosie Dog :-(
Bye for now,
Hannah X




No comments:
Post a Comment