Wednesday, June 22, 2005

6 Months on.....

Well Holly is 6 months old today, which is unbelievable, time has just flown past. Above is Holly's first photo all wrapped up in the blankets not long after being born and below is her today, quite a difference!

Happy Half Birthday Holly!

Just a quick post tonight, I have been really unwell the past couple of days, I think I had food poisoning from some chicken, yuck. Mum had to come through yesterday to help with Holly because I couldn't move from my bed all day, so a BIG thank you to her. I am getting better now, but off to bed shortly coz I'm still pretty weak :-(

More updates soon,

HannahX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Mummy is feeling better now and that Holly was a good girl for Granny Sheila yesterday - looking at her 6 month picture I'm sure she couldn't be anything other than perfect!
xxx