We've had our first dump of snow here in Aberdeen and luckily enough for me it coincided with the weekend so I was able to get out and have some fun with the girls today!!! To be honest they didn't last long the first time with Nat bailing out first then Holly soon after when we were half way through building a snowman. They had fun though and Holly was hanging out with the older girls from the street whilst Nat stood about asking me to make her snowballs!! Infact I have a 'you've been framed' type video of Holly winging a snowball off Nat's head. Real shame for Nat as she was very upset but it is very funny, infact even Nat was loving watching back!!!
I managed to persuade Holly to go out again in the afternoon to get the snowman built but didn't take any pictures - doh! I'll try and get some tomorrow to post.
Bye
Ian

No comments:
Post a Comment