Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nat update

Hi Everyone, this is my first blog in a LLOOONNNGGG time sorry folks!! As Ian said last time it has been a really busy time for us (when isn't it?!) and the blog has taken a back seat. Also I have just been putting my photos on Bebo as it is SO much easier than this, but I will try and do more regular updates.

So I just thought I would update you on Nat, who had her tonsils out 11 days ago. As you can see for yourself she is doing great.....

She has recovered really well this week and is eating loads, much more than she did before, those HUGE tonsils really didn't allow her to eat very well. Her breathing is so much better too, we don't even know when she is sleeping now. So that's her pretty much recovered (her throat is still a bit white) and back to Fishies tomorrow, which she is looking forward to.

Here are a couple of other photos from this week...

This is Holly and Natalie cuddling up on the sofa. They are really quite good friends, we were writing Holly's birthday party invites this week and the first person Holly wanted to invite was Natalie!! Holly also said to Natalie earlier this week 'I am glad you are home from the hospital Natalie' Of course they have their moments and fight like cat and dog, but that's just sibling's isn't it?
This is a bit of a random photo but it's one Holly took of us eating our lunch one day, we thought it turned out quite good!

Yesterday was Holly's school Christmas Fayre so Ian took the girls along as I was working. It was Natalie's first proper outing since her op too. They had a great time, both of them went in to see Santa, this is the first time they have ever wanted to speak to Santa last year they both cried! They also got their faces painted, Holly was a rabbit and Natalie a butterfly....

So that's it for now, hope you like the photos.
Hannah X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see Natalie doing so well! It's such a relief. Big xxs all round.