Anyway you can kind of see how bad her spots are in this photo of them sitting together yesterday, Holly told me she wanted a 'Shot' of Natalie so I put her on her knee...
So it's just been a quiet few days, we did go over to see Liam and Emma on Thursday, as Liam has the chicken pox too (probably got it from Holly as they had been playing together the day before she got it!) and Friday was a quiet day. Of course it is Easter weekend, we were going to do something tomorrow as Mum and Dad are through, but that's off now Natalie is so poorly. I have told Holly that the Easter Bunny will still be coming though and we will have an Easter egg hunt for her tomorrow.
Last weekend we had both sets of Grandparents through as they were all going to see Lionel Ritchie (?!) in concert. Holly and Natalie were just delighted to see everyone. Here is Nat playing with the ball which both Grannies were throwing to her.
Here is a photo of the girls I took one morning last week, Holly was lying watching Peppa Pig and Natalie kept throwing herself back on the floor to lie like her sister, very funny!
And finally Holly outside sweeping up the sand she kept putting on the step.
That's about it really, apart for the exciting news of a new arrival (no not Ian's Playstation 3, poor me I am a playstation widow!) our friends Angela and Martin are expecting a baby in November, I am just so excited for them and can't wait to meet Matthew's wee brother or sister. I was speaking to Holly about it the other day and she said "Alla have Natalie" (Alla=Angela) I think she is expecting Natalie to go and live with them now!
Well that's it, Happy Easter all!
Hannah

1 comment:
Poor Natalie! Hopefully she has turned a corner though, and it wont be so horrible for her. Has Holly still got her bunny ears on? She was so funny this morning, collecting the arrows on the easter egg hunt, as well as the eggs! Big xxx's
Post a Comment