Hi Everyone!
Well as reported last week, Holly has the Chicken Pox, or as she said to me the other day, 'Mummy I've got the Chicken Spots!!' She really hasn't been too bad with it, a little grumpy over the past few days, but she hasn't been itching too much and her spots seem to be healing up. Hopefully she will be well enough to go back to school on Thursday. She is really fed up being in the house, so Ian took her to B&Q today, where she wasn't likely to meet any other children and pass it on!
Ian has been off work since Wednesday which has been great. We obviously haven't done much but it's been nice just having time together. He got his tooth out on Friday morning, which wasn't much fun (as he keeps telling me!) so was pretty miserable with it all weekend, then he realised yesterday that there was still a bit of tooth left so had to go back today and get it out, but it was actually a bit of bone (YUCK!). I have been working and on Friday afternoon took Nat into town shopping, which was good. I have spent yesterday and today spring cleaning the kitchen, boring but necessary!
So apart from Nat having the odd trip out the girls have been in the house. Here they are playing in the garden yesterday....
Today, Ian and Holly worked on their rockery that they are building at the back of the garden, here is Holly filling it in with soil, she was a right wee Charlie Dimmock (right hair colour and everything!)
And this afternoon we baked 'Dora' cakes, which she just loved doing....
Apart from that we have just been trying to keep her amused so lots of drawing and Peppa Pig has been on permanently (come back 'The Wiggles' all is forgiven!)
Nat has been getting in lots of crawling practise, and is so fast now! She is just loving moving and exploring the house. Ian and I are finding it very strange seeing her move, maybe because she has always been such a baby. She loves going in the kitchen and goes 'Ooh' if she sees the gate open. I found her emptying a packet of spagetti on the floor this morning, which she was delighted about!
Well that's it for now, tomorrow is Ian's last day off, so I am going to work then to get my hair done, which I can't wait for as I am getting it coloured for the first time in 4 years!
Back soon,
Hannah XX
-

1 comment:
Went onto the blog to see Natalie crawling (again!) and lo and behold there was another blog. Great stuff. Just had to laugh at Natalie pulling out the spaghetti -Holly would never have done that!! Glad that the chicken spots are on the mend. Big xxx's
Post a Comment