Hi All, 2 updates in a week, amazing I know!! Anyway I just wanted to put up a quick blog with a couple of pictures of Holly in her Halloween costume. She had a Halloween party at Ian's work today, so she was dressed as a 'Pretty Witch'. She looked incredibly cute in it and seemed to enjoy wearing it! She had a good time at the party although she ran her Daddy ragged I hear!!
Nat and I just stayed at home and chilled out, it's my turn to take her to another Halloween party on Wednesday!
Hope you like the pictures,
Hannah



3 comments:
Happy Halloween!! Holly is certainly the prettiest witch we've ever seen. Hope to see you all soon
Love from Grannie & Granda Stewart
xx
Ah, what a darling girl! Imagine being at a halloween party and she's not even 2 yet!! Happy Halloween, Holly baby.
What way is it to the Emerald City????
Post a Comment