Friday, October 27, 2006

It's oh so quiet!!

Oh-oh another 2 months have passed since my last blog, unbelievable! I thought it was about time I put up some recent photos of the girls.

Well as the title says it is very quiet in the Stewart house this week. Holly has gone her holidays to stay with Granny and Grandpa Doggie (Forbes to you and me!) so it's just me and Nat, which is very strange. I cannot believe how quiet it is, it is so strange! We miss Holly heaps but it has been nice to have a wee break and recharge my rather flat batteries!! Holly is having an absolute ball with her Granny and Grandpa and I am sure is being spoilt rotten. She is going to Grannie and Granda Toys (Stewart!) tonight for her tea so more spoiling I am sure!! She is coming home tomorrow so we can't wait to see her.

So I won't update you on everything we have done just show you the photos. The first one above is of Natalie (obviously) looking very cute in her pram.

Last weekend it was Matthew's 2nd birthday party so we all went to his party at the community centre. I got the girls lovely matching outfits but Holly does not do posing for photos anymore so I don't have a nice one of them together!! Anyway below is me and Nat before we went.

And here is Holly sitting waiting at the table for the party food!


And the partners in crime, Holly and Matthew.....

For those of you who don't know Matthew is Holly's best friend, they are just hilarious together, they copy everything each other does and get up to REAL mischief , their worst offence was drawing on our friend's wall with crayon recently!! The whole wall has to be repainted, needless to say they got a big row for that!

Natalie is doing great, she is pretty chilled as long as she is fed!! She was actually 6 months old yesterday, which is amazing, the time really has flown. She is doing well on solids, but isn't as keen on them as Holly was. Here she is doing some sitting up practise yesterday....

And a nice picture of her in her new snow suit, it was such an awful day yesterday she needed it on when we went a walk to the post office...

Holly is doing great too, still such a chatterbox and quite an assertive wee Miss!! We really don't know where she gets it from! She is of to a 2's group in a week's time which will be good for her, I think she is bored of me and Nat!!

Well that's it, I am going to have a nice chilled morning then Ian is off this afternoon so we are going for lunch and in to town.

Bye for now,

Hannah XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see the blog back in print. It hasnt been so quiet in the Forbes household, as Holly keeps us on our toes. She keeps saying "holidays" everytime we get in the car - wish the weather had been better for her holiday, we never did get to the beach. :-(