Saturday, April 08, 2006

Not long to go now!!!

Hello everyone, another month to do an update, terrible I know, it's just fallen to bottom of the list with everything we have to do!! Only 2 weeks on Monday until the bump is due, not long at all, very scary!! We have been beginning to get things organised, more on that later.

So I have put on a good few photos from the last month, and will update you on what I can remember!!


This is a photo that Ian took of Holly one morning when I was at work, we think it's really funny!

We didn't do too much in March, we had Granny Forbes through a few times and she has helped us out heaps looking after Holly and sorting the house out. We also had Grannie and Granda Stewart through one weeekend and Holly had lots of fun playing with them.

On March 25th we went to Kory's first birthday party, where Holly had HEAPS of fun!! She was playing on the slide and ran up and down the hall for the whole 2 hours. She didn't even have much time to stop for the lovely food there was, but I did, of course!!

The Birthday boy!!

Holly sitting in the play frame thing that they had, blocking anyone else going on the slide!!

Here she is again after her bath that night, looking all grown up I think!! Rosie Dog has also managed to make an appearance in the photo!!


We had a busy weekend that weekend as Mum and Dad and Sarah and Mike were here helping Ian decorate Holly's new bedroom, which is lovely. I will take some photos once we have finished it, there is still a few bits to do!! The Sunday was Mother's Day and we had a lovely day, we all went out for tea to the Inn at the Park, here are some photos....



After that Holly and I went to Lossie to stay for the week to stay with Mum and Dad. It was a great week, it was fantastic to have Mum on hand to help with Holly as I get really tired running around after her!! Ian came up at the weekend and on the Saturday he and Holly spent the day with Grannie and Granda, here they are going out for a walk with Holly....



Here are another couple of photos of Holly messing about in the house once we came back to Aberdeen....

Climbing in my washing basket!!

Sitting in her bid box, after throwing most of the CLEAN bibs on the floor, monkey!

We have been up to all our usual stuff too going to baby group and creche as well as seeing Matthew and Angela, Kory and Julie and our other friend's. Today we went in to town to meet Sarah for a coffee and Holly had fun running around Debenhams cafe!!

Holly is still doing really well, she is a right wee chatter box and is really mastering lots of words and even saying 'Yes' back to us when we ask her things. She is walking well too although still falls all over the place when she is tired!!

The bump is fine, ready to go I think!! I have had lots of practise pains, but none of them have come to anything yet!! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. We are pretty much sorted now, just a few bits and bobs to do, it really is very different having a new baby second time around, we hardly have a minute to do any preparation with Holly to look after too.

I can't think of much else to say really sorry if I have missed anyone or anything out that we have done.

So who knows if there will be another blog before the baby comes, it's quite exciting really!!

Bye for now,

Hannah X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see the Blog back in print. I miss hearing/seeing Holly when I don't have the real thing around! Won't be long now, HJ! XXX