Hi all. Well after a looooong wait on Friday, Hannah And Natalie finally got home!! I'm sure Hannah will do a blog update herself at some point to say hi but till then I'll do a quick recap on the last few days.
We had lots of visitors in the hospital so thanks to everyone who came and brought cards and gifts. Here's a nice photo of Natalie taken on Friday morning.
On Thursday I looked after Holly and Matthew whilst Hannah's Mum and Angela went to visit Hannah and Natalie. They really were a pair of stars and really funny to watch. Here's a picture of the two friends on the sofa watching cbeebies.
As I said we got Hannah and Natalie out on Friday. Holly was pretty chuffed to see her Mummy and was also very intrigued by the 'Bee' as she called it!
Today we've had the midwife in and also Grandpa Forbes, Rosie, Aunte Sarah, Uncle Mike, Grannie Stewart and Uncle Steve!!!! A busy day indeed!!! I also got a chance to take out the new pram. Here's a nice photo of Holly and Natalie - who is in the cocoon pouch which slots in to the pram!
That's it really. Everything is fine so far with Natalie so fingers crossed that will continue. I'm sure there's more too say but I'm too tired to remember!
Bye for now
Ian





1 comment:
Wow Ian, you managed to get out with the pram.How did it perform? Well done. Some lovely photos, too. Hope all is well today and that you both managed some sleep last night. Big x to Holly and Natalie.
Post a Comment