Hello All, sorry I should have posted yesterday but I was working last night. Anyway Miss Holly was 9 months yesterday which means she has now been with us longer than she was in my tummy !! (well give or take a few days, she would have been if she hadn't taken 5 days to arrive!). Anyway it's quite amazing, it feels like her proper birthday is just around the corner!
So what have we been up to this week? Well Holly has been crawling everywhere and it has been quite a nightmare as she is in about EVERYTHING, we have already had to take down Ian's speaker stands and we are going to have to clear away a few other things too. She really enjoys exploring though and it's much better than just sitting on the rug playing with toys (or watching telly!). She has started going a bit further and here she is crawling over to see Frank, which was quite a long crawl for her!
So what have we been up to this week? Well Holly has been crawling everywhere and it has been quite a nightmare as she is in about EVERYTHING, we have already had to take down Ian's speaker stands and we are going to have to clear away a few other things too. She really enjoys exploring though and it's much better than just sitting on the rug playing with toys (or watching telly!). She has started going a bit further and here she is crawling over to see Frank, which was quite a long crawl for her!
We haven't been up to an awful lot really, we had a quiet day on Wednesday, yesterday I was working in the morning, so Holly went to play with Matthew for a while (and was a total angel I hear!), and today we went to Asda with Julie and Kory.
Mum and Dad are coming tomorrow to babysit Holly at night, Ian and I are off to see 'Joseph' at His Majesty's to celebrate our anniversary, which was earlier this week. I am REALLY excited as I am a Joseph addict, I can't work out how many times I will have seen it now, either 9 or 10 we think! Yes, sad I know!
So now doubt we will have some more photos over the weekend,
Bye for now,
Hannah.



1 comment:
Holly I cant believe how time is flying. And I forgot to say happy anniversary to your Mum and Dad and happy 9 month birthday to you. I think Granny is geting a bit forgetful!
Post a Comment