Hi All, sorry there has been no post from me for so long, things were busy last week then we were struck down by this dreaded cold! Ian has kept you up-to-date on the weekend's goings ons, I was really upset I missed Dad and Sarah rowing, but I was in my bed feeling sorry for myself. I watched the video of it though, and Dad did really well. We had Kory for the day on Sunday as you saw, and I just about managed that, it was actually surprisingly easy having 2 babies, but then there were 2 of us!
The beginning of this week has been really quiet, we even missed baby group because I was feeling so yuck. But anyway I feel heaps better today and Holly is on the mend too, but still has her wee runny nose, poor thing.
We ventured out today and went and met my friend Kelly for lunch, who we haven't seen for ages. It was good to see her and have a gossip. Later on in the afternoon I took Holly a walk and to the park so she could go on the swings, which she loves!
Apart from that not a lot to report really! I can't believe how much Holly has come on in the last month, she is moving (although still not properly crawling!), sitting up from lying down, trying to pull herself up, taking milk from a cup, feeding herself finger food for lunch and chatting heaps!! She has started saying 'Da Da' and 'Ga Ga' and 'Ya Ya' it's very cute. I am sure she doesn't know what she is saying yet, although Ian phoned us at lunchtime today and as soon as I answered I could swear she said 'Da Da', but of course Ian doesn't believe me!
Well that's it for now, here is a photo of Holly trying to stand in the bath tonight!
Hannah X
-


No comments:
Post a Comment