Sarah took the photo on the left last Sunday when we were down at their place, I thought I would put it up as it is so good!We have just been up to our usual antics this week, on Monday Holly had her hearing test which she passed with flying colours! Tuesday was baby group day, yesterday we went for a walk and then saw Angela and Matthew for a while. Today we went for another walk then down to Catriona's to celebrate them selling their house, but I was good and just had a cup of tea instead of the wine, major dieting going on at the moment!
And that's about it, I am away off to work tonight so had better get going!
Bye for now,
Hannah X
p.s. Here is Holly on her front watching the telly, she is beginning to spend more time on her front and move round in circles, so it maybe won't be that long until she is off, not that I am in any rush, I like the fact she can't go anywhere yet, coz that's when the fun really starts!



2 comments:
Phew, I was having "blog" withdrawal symptoms, thank goodness you are back in print, Holly. Lovely photos again, and I am sure you will be on the move before I see you next time.
Forgot to say above, it was me!
Post a Comment