Hi All, Just a quick update tonight, and only one photo for you! I know everyone will find this VERY surprising but I am taking less photos of Miss Holly these days! So here is a photo of her yesterday morning at the crack of dawn, probably about 6am! I wish I looked that good in the morning ;-)
So we have just been up to our usual stuff this week! On Monday morning we saw Julie and Kory for a little bit and heard all about their trip to Cyprus. In the afternoon Dad came through with Rosie Dog, he was picking my jet-setting Mum up from the airport (she was in Verona, Italy) so Dad came to see us first, which was nice. He was very impressed with Holly's backwards crawl!
Yesterday morning we popped over to Angela and Matthew's in the morning then Baby Group in the afternoon. I was working at night, but it wasn't too late a night.
Today Holly went to play with Matthew for a couple of hours whilst I went back to work. She was apparently a good girl and they had lots of fun together. Then we just had a quiet afternoon.
So I guess it wasn't that quick a post after all!
Bye for now,
Hannah X
-


No comments:
Post a Comment