Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mmmm Pudding!

Hello All! Sorry there hasn't been a post for a few days, we have been busy busy! Today we have had my Mum through to see us, which has been good. Mum and Rosie Dog took Holly off out a walk this morning and this afternoon we went shopping (of course!).

Tonight I decided to give Holly dinner for the first time, so that's her on 3 meals a day. She has taken so well to solids, she just loves food and has demolished everything I have given her (including Brocolli, Cauliflour and Sweet Potato mixed together, yuck!). After her Carrot and Parsnip tonight she had her first ever pudding, Banana and Apple Custard, which she absolutely LOVED. She really couldn't get enough of it. I think she is going to have a sweet tooth like her Mum and Dad!


Sarah and Mike came up for dinner tonight and after that Auntie Sarah gave Holly a bath. Sarah is really good at bathing her and Holly just loved it!


Hopefully Sarah will approve of this photo, but I doubt it!

Sarah then decided that Holly should have spikey hair, I tried to get a photo but I'm not so sure how good it is:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granda says, I don't think Holly likes her new hairstyle!! Sarah should stick to snowboarding - still the cutest baby though!