Hello all! Well today Holly did something new, a half roll from her side to her front. It was very early this morning when her Daddy was playing with her after breakfast, I was in bed having a long lie (aye, a long lie being 7.30!) so missed the first one. However she has done it heaps since and seems very happy with herself every time she does it. So it shouldn't be too long until we get a full roll from back to front.
Here are some photos of her doing one tonight:
Starting on her side.....
Stopping for a quick chew of her fingers....
Then on her front, yipee!!
I am sure everyone thinks I am very sad being so excited about this, but I'm just a proud Mummy!
Bye for now!
Hannah X




2 comments:
Told you Holly was going to be an international gymnast!!! Wow, Holly, stop - you are only 4 and a half months. Clever girl.
Have to agree with granny Sheila, very impressive moves! There's no stopping this girl.
Post a Comment