Hello everyone. Well we have had a busy time over the past couple of weeks. The girls have been finishing up their groups and school for the summer, so that's us in the dreaded Summer Holidays, only 7 weeks to go, yes I am counting down already!
I have had a really awful week, I finally got my 2 wisdom teeth removed last Saturday morning, it was absolutely horrific and I have felt terrible for most of the week. I had a huge swollen face and bruising as well as being in significant pain. Anyway I am getting better, still a bit sore, but vastly improved.
This weekend we had Mum and Rosie Dog through to stay. Mum took the girls to the park yesterday and spent lots of time with them. She also came for our first trying on of our Bridesmaid dresses yesterday (mine fits, well is too big actually, yay!).
Today we had baby James Dedication (like a Christening) over in Inverurie, so that was nice, the girls enjoyed James' party, but Holly says it was a bit loud! Anyway here are some pictures from over the weekend:
Poor Rosie being treated like a Horse!
Happy smiley Holly!
The girls all dressed for the dedication in their sunspecs (it has been grey here all day!) Poor Rosie is being hounded again!
A nice arty shot of Nat by Daddy!
Nat taking Fifi a ride in her buggy.
Well that's it for now, just a short blog tonight, hope you like the pics!Hannah X







2 comments:
Rosie is very patient, isn't she!! I love the girls positive outlook, they are wearing their sun glasses in anticipation of some sun!
Aloha
I have sun aplenty but you probably don't need to know that.
MYLCXXX
Post a Comment