Hi Everyone, another blog for you as I actually have some photos to share!! As you know from my last post it is the school holidays so I am desperately trying to amuse the girls.
On Monday they went to Leaping Leopards creche where we haven't been for ages, due to Holly starting school. Holly and Matthew had a good time, but Natalie was quite upset whilst she was there, she missed her Mummy! We spent the rest of the day with Angela, Matthew and Daniel, so that was Monday.
Yesterday morning Holly found the Pumpkin outfit, remember it?? For those who never saw her in it, check out this post ! She insisted on wearing it, and I was amazed it still fitted, well just!
And of course Nat had to have a shot.....
Later on in the morning Marlene AKA Grannie Toys came through to visit for the day. She took Holly and Natalie out a walk and to the shop for a magazine. They had a great time with her. We were looking on the camera tonight and found this photo, Holly must have taken it of Marlene, it is pretty good!
Today we haven't done much, although Natalie had the Doctor. We have been worried about her breathing and bad snoring (she sounds worse than my Dad and that's saying something!!) so we wanted her checked out. The Doctor said it was more than likely something she will grow out of, but she is refering us to the hospital anyway just to be sure. Natalie was so good letting the Doctor check her over, I was amazed, she never co-operates that much for me!After lunch the girls sat down to watch the TV and I found them cuddling and holding hands, very sweet. I couldn't get a photo of the cuddling, but here they are holding hands..
After Nat's sleep we made Rice Krispie cakes, here they are mixing...
Licking the bowl.....
and Nat eating the finished product....
So I hope you like the photos, I am sure we will be back at the weekend, well Ian will!
Hannah
X








1 comment:
Well, I have to admit Holly's probably better at taking photos than I am!! Joking aside that's some really cute pictures and I really enjoyed seeing you all on Tuesday - the girls are such good fun.
See you soon xxxx
Post a Comment