So back to last Saturday and we were invited to Baby James's 1st Birthday BBQ. Above is me and the girls before we went. We had a great time, it's a shame as it was CHUCKING it down all day, but hey, that's Scottish weather!!
Sunday was quiet and on Monday our Canadian relatives, Auntie Karen, Emma and Lucy came through to Aberdeen from Lossie with Sarah. After playing with Holly and Natalie for a while we went in to town for lunch and shopping, which was fun, I also got a rare break from the kids!!
On Tuesday I took Holly down to Sarah's and they all babysat her whilst I went to the hospital to have my teeth checked. As expected I have to get 2 wisdon teeth extracted, YUCK. I always swore I would never have another wisdom tooth out but I have no choice. Oh well I have 8 months to prepare for it (good old NHS waiting lists!!)
Anyway Holly had a great time with her cousins (she calls them the Coushins!) doing lots of jigsaws and they also went for a wee walk.
On Wednesday the O'Briens came up here for the day, it was a gorgeous day so we got to sit outside for a change. Here we are sitting on our new patio......
After we had tea we went down to the Pirate Crazy Golf at the Beach, it was such a good laugh and Holly enjoyed it, although she was scared of the pirate ship and PETRIFIED when she saw one of the staff dressed as a pirate, the poor thing was shaking!! Here is Holly stepping up to take her shot....
Natalie went a walk with Auntie Karen whilst we played but came back for the last few holes. Here she is looking like a right wee golf dude!!!
And hanging on to me like a limpet as ever!!!After the golf we went inside to the amusements and Holly had a shot on one of the wee rides....
On Thursday morning Holly started her new playschool, Pebbles, up at the Community Centre. It is a bit more varied and advanced than Rising 2's and runs for 2 and a half hours each day. She will be going 3 days a week, Monday, Thursday and Friday. She was so excited about starting, she knew about it as Matthew and Liam already go. Here she is looking really excited before we left.
Natalie and I stayed with her for the first half hour then went out for a cuppa for another half hour and that was her first session over. Needless to say she LOVED it and I had real problems getting her to leave!! It was just aswell she was going back the next day so i could bribe her!! The rest of the day we spent with Angela and Matthew, poor Angela is still disabled by her broken shoulder :-(
Holly went to Pebbles for the full session on Friday and again had a great time, she played instruments, played with playdough, had snack then they took them ALL (20 of them!) to the park. She can't wait to go again tomorrow and even asked Ian for a drink so she could pack it in her bag for 'Peddles' in the morning! Nat and I missed her, it was really quiet without her. We spent the rest of Friday over at Angela's, it was another beautiful day, just too hot though!!
Well that's it for now, I have another update to do for Mike's birthday BBQ but I will do that another time, I am shattered after such a busy week so off to my bed! (I turn in to a pumpkin after 10 o'clock hee hee!)
Hannah X

1 comment:
will look forward to blog no. 2. I am off to bed too, as I am a tired teddy aswell. nite nite xx
Post a Comment