Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sisters!

Hello Everyone. Well another month has past since I have done this! Typical I here you say!! I cannot remeber what we have been doing really so will just share some recent photos with you.

This photo was taken today, we were having our friend's Kathryn and Steven up to visit as we haven't seen them for ages. So the girls had their bonnie dresses on and I managed to get this photo, which I think is quite good, or as good as I can ever get of them!!


Anyway we had a lovely time today with Kathryn and Steven, they are getting married in November so it was exciting to hear all their plans.

So we have just been getting on with life as normal. We have all been ill at least another twice since I last did a Blog, first a cold then last week a tummy bug. Poor Holly had it first and was pretty fed up with it. It really is amazing how easily kids pick up these things, but luckily they do bounce back pretty quick. Nat has the cold (AGAIN!) at the moment, so she is not happy either!

We have of course been catching up with our friends, especially Angela and Matthew. We took them all down to Brewster's a couple of weeks ago to play, here is Holly and Matthew on the Carousel, looking very happy. We did have a good time, although Holly turned in to a wee monkey at lunch and ran me ragged!





Holly is really enjoying her 2's group. Ian and I have both done 'duty', which is basically staying to help look after the 17 kids. Ian had a great time doing it, I think they loved having a man there instead of a boring Mummy!! I did it last week but it was a bit more stressful as I had Nat with me and she didn't like all the poking and prodding she was getting. So she got a bit fed up. It was great to see what Holly does there though and how she plays/interacts with other kids. Her speech is just great, she can talk away in sentences, which is great but it does mean she can tell us exactly what she wants all the time!!

I have started taking Natalie to creche in town. As you may know we started taking Holly and Matthew last year and have kept it up almost every week since, so a month or so ago we decided it was time for Nat to go!! She has actually done really well and been a lot easier to leave than Holly was, although Natalie is slightly younger than Holly was. It is great as I get a TOTAL break for 2 hours, which is very welcome!

Natalie isn't quite moving yet, she can get on her front (as you can see above) and push herself around a bit, but no crawling yet. She will do it in her own time!! She can clap hands, wave, give kisses and we were SURE we heard her say 'Bye' today, which is pretty unbelievable at 9 months, but 4 of us were sure we heard it!!

Last week we had Rosie Dog to stay whilst Mum and Dad were away in Italy (so jealous!!) so I decided to venture out a wander with them all one of the days, which was fine for about 10 minutes until Holly threw a fit but never mind!! Here are the girls on our walk...



I can't really think of much else to report. I was very lucky and got taken out for a Valentine's meal last night whilst Sarah and Muck babysat, so that was lovely. We got the planning permission for our extension last week, so now we are just waiting on a start date. Oh yeah and Natalie managed to sleep the WHOLE night on her own 2 nights in a row a few weeks ago. She unfortuanatley has never repeated it and is back to her horrendous sleeping pattern, but at least we know she can do it!!

Well that's it for now, Bye!!
Hannah
XX

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, the girls look really alike in that photo looking at each other. Nice to see a bolg :o)

Julie.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Han, got your message last night at quarter to 10 after I had slept since 8pm and on my way to bed!! I am always happy to see the Blog back in print and especially loved the photo of the girls laughing together on the sofa. Well I'm off to work (boo) ... have a nice day and big xxxs to the girls.