Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Born to be Wild!!!!



Hi Folks. Well as you've seen I'm off all week which means I've had time to make up the xmas/birthday presents Holly got that required a little more effort! Monday was the swing and today was the trike that Granny Forbes got her! As you can see above she loves it! She's maybe a little unsteady at times with it so needs watching but overall it's a a success!!!

We had a pretty lazy day today as Hannah was out working so it was just me Holly and the cats this morning. Below is a rare photo of the threesome within hissing distance of eachother!!!!


And that's it. Holly has been doing heaps of walking today and is really getting her confidence up which is good. I'll sign off with another picture of 'The Wild One'!

Bye!



2 comments:

Hannah said...

I just wanted to add that I think Holly looks like a wee Forbes in the photo with the cats, my Dad's double!

Makes a change as she is normally a right Stewart!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Well Hannah I think you are right. I had to go back and look but it is very reminiscent of a photo of him at that age. Oh Oh! I think Holly Baby is just a mixture of a whole lot of folk, but is mainly just herself! A right little monkey!